Here is post #5 from kickaction.ca‘s blogging carnival. I’m really loving re-reading all of these beautiful words.
1. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
Not all who wander are lost…
2. Where are you from? How has where you’re from shaped your life?
Hearst, Ontario – Northern Ontario
Isolated French community where people had to fight not only for survival but also for services. Transpires in everything that I do and am. I’m a fighter.
3. Where do you live? How has where you live shaped your life?
Ottawa, Ontario – Nation’s capital
Chose to live here for the easy access to both French and English culture. I love it. Left for 11 months and came back. Missed it too much.
4. What is your greatest achievement?
Being able to get away from really toxic family history and making a better life for myself…and finishing my thesis.
5. What is your greatest regret? Or what is your greatest fear?
Not having children. Dying alone.
6. What would you tell a young girl who is struggling with something like her identity, bullying, not fitting in, etc.?
Cliché but never give up, and believe it or not things get a whole lot better with age!
7. What’s next?
A whole lot…new job and major changes on the personal level…and a big trip next year with my lovely friends.